50cm Soma Wolverine FRAME and Lugged Fork B-Type Moss Green
|Delivery time:||In-Store Pickup ONLY: 12pm-6pm|
"The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing or hub gearing. With a split seat-stay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt-drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
Matching Fork: Lugged flat crown , Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork for standard QR axle; double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts, 50mm rake
Talk to us about your Custom bicycle dream build!