Pick-ups & Returns
Thank you for your order! Please keep an eye out for a second email confirming when your order is ready to picked up. Make sure to add us to your trusted email list or check spam ([email protected]).
Please allow at least 12-24 hours to process your order. This means it will not be ready to pick up yet. Your order will be available after 1 day and before 7 days (including weekends). After the 7th day, if your order has not been picked up, we will automatically refund your purchase.
If you purchased a refurbished bicycle, you have a 30-day free warranty tune-up included. To schedule an appointment for this repair, please call our shop (206)-725-8867, 10am - 6pm, 7 days a week for appointments 11am - 5pm, 7 days a week.
PICK UP Instructions:
- Visit our bike shop at 3709 S. Ferdinand Street, Seattle, WA
- Knock on our door or call (206)-725-8867, you will be directed to the side of our building on the day of your pick-up. Please do not show up before your "order is ready" email.
- Show your confirmation email or proof of identity
- Wait by the sidewalk (at least 6 feet) while an employee brings your order outside, we will leave it on the bike rack on the side of the shop for you to grab
- You're all set to take home your items!
Currently, shipping is NOT available. We are looking into this very soon!
No used parts will be available to purchase during Washington’s stay home, stay healthy order until May 4th, 2020. Warehouse will be closed until further notice.
Returns are allowed free of charge, on site for both new parts and bikes. There will be no restocking fee applied til the end of April. Your refund will be processed through your point of purchase (online) and not through our retail shop. Please allow 2-7 business days to receive your refund, depending on your bank.
Please contact [email protected] or notify us through your account on our web store of the requested refund. We will not be accepting shipped returns currently. Drop-offs only.
No returns or exchanges on helmets.
No returns on Gift Cards.
Please follow Bikeworks.org for updates.